Friday 24 April 2009

Thriller Opening Information-Preparation

Introduction-Originally I was in a group for my preliminary task but then made the decision to produce my final Thriller opening by myself. I didn't stick to the original idea used in my prelim task.

Title-The Informant

Plot-A child is kidnapped from the sings of a playground by an unknown man who took the little girl as blackmail. The mother of the child holds important information and the film consists of the mother going through daring events and doing anything in her power to get her little child back-even if it means murder.

Location-The location of the opening is a playground. A scene is also shot form a mans room.

Actors-Two little girls, Unknown kidnapper and the mother are the main actors of the film. The most important actors of the film are the mother and the kidnapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment